San Clemente Palace Kempinski Overview
This exclusive palace hotel is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, providing a peaceful retreat on the spectacular private island of San Clemente. In just a couple minutes by complimentary boat from the Piazza San Marco, guests are transported to heights of sheer beauty and uninterrupted luxury.
Guestrooms at the San Clemente Palace Kempinski combines classic elegance and modern fittings for an exceedingly comfortable abode. High ceilings and Italian marble bathrooms add a luxurious touch and rooms are dressed in muted neutrals and plush décor.
The hotel is a haven for stylish restaurants and bars:
- Restaurant Acquerello is located at the churchyard, with an expansive terrace on the island’s private pier for impressive lagoon views, a romantic venue to relish the Italian cuisine on offer.
- La Dolce Restaurant, located in the park amongst century-old trees and lush greenery is the ultimate venue for outdoor dining of exquisite antipasti from the wood-fire oven and grill.
- Insieme Restaurant serves up daily breakfast crafted from Italian-grown produce, a beautiful setting for indoor and outdoor dining.
- Clemente Bar is perfect for pre or post-dinner drinks, a classy and glamorous bar filled with timeless décor.
- La Dolce Bar serves up refreshing drinks, lovely sorbets and snacks perfect for a pick-me-up, it is conveniently located near to the pool and tennis court.
- The Garden Bar is the tranquil, refined outdoor setting for cosy lounging and basking under the sun with a drink in hand.
A 5-star hotel comes with 5-star facilities, the hotel’s own spa, The Merchant of Venice Spa is simply blissful, the perfect environment for relaxing and pampering. Golf and tennis are available for friendly games amongst pretty greenery and a private dock for the opportunity to go out for an afternoon on a boat, exploring the famous Venetian Lagoon.
- Fitness Room
- Family Rooms
- Tennis Court
- Boating Dock