We’re here to make arranging and booking your short break as simple and stress-free as possible.
As we tailor our breaks to your individual requirements, we need to first get a little information from you about what you’re looking for - that means it isn’t possible to book your holiday directly online. However, our booking process is easy, straightforward and allows you to make any adjustments you need.
Tailor-Made Quotations & Itineraries
There are various ways of receiving a quotation:
- As we tailor-make our holidays to our clients' specific requirements, it’s often easier to quote accurately by telephone so please call us on 0131 243 8098
- Email [email protected]
- Fill in our quick online form
- Or visit your local Travel Agent
Office Opening Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 9am - 4pm
What will my tailor-made quotation include?
This is your short break, so what you’d like it to include is completely up to you. As standard we arrange your flights and accommodation, but we can also book activities, excursions and tickets - anything from an evening at the opera to a fully-packed itinerary - whatever you need, just let us know.
With your quotation you’ll receive a quote reference number, please note that prices quoted are subject to availability. The costs of flights, etc. can change. We can sometimes provisionally hold flights and/or accommodation, but there is no obligation until you pay your deposit.
Before your booking is confirmed we will send you our Covid Policy or talk you through this on the phone.
How to Book
Just give us a call on 0131 243 8098.
We require the full names of those travelling as written on passports. It is vital that the names provided exactly match the title, first name and surnames on the passport. Changes are difficult and sometimes impossible to make after the booking has been made
We require a small deposit as follows, depending on your booking:
- Flight Inclusive Packages: £100 per person
- Accommodation Only: £75 per person
- Packages that include any elements that need full payment upfront: the cost of these elements plus £75 per person
Once your booking has been processed you will receive:
- Your booking confirmation
- Your ATOL certificate if your booking includes flights
- Our Covid Policy & your booking conditions
- How to submit your APIS (Advance Passenger Information) online here
Hotel rooms: We will detail the accommodation reserved on your confirmation and on the voucher provided with your tickets. Please note that the set-up of the beds may vary from city to city and each individual hotel and cannot be guaranteed.
Paying for Your Short Break
Payment is due no later than 10 weeks prior to departure. This date is shown on your confirmation invoice. In the case of bookings made within 10 weeks of departure full payment must be made at the time of booking.