Bauer Il Palazzo Overview
The magnificent Bauer Il Palazzo is a masterpiece of understated elegance, a luxury haven in a world class location right on the Grand Canal and just 250 metres from St Mark's Square. Its Murano chandeliers, rich fabrics and Venetian antiques create an atmosphere which is intimate and authentic.
Many of the 38 rooms and 34 suites have views of the canal. Guestrooms are decorated in ornate patterns and mixes Art Deco vibes with Venetian traditional design. The rooms feature luxurious bathrooms in Italian marble and offer many modern comforts.
All guests have the priviledge of taking breakfast beside the water or enjoying panoramic views from the roof terrace. Guests are also offered a complimentary transfer by boat to the spa at the Bauer Palladio.
There are three restaurants and two bars at the Bauer II Palazzo:
- De Pisis Restaurant boasts elegant and refined interiors, which includes stunning views over the Grand Canal and serves up dishes influenced by Venetian and Mediterranean flavours.
- L'Ulivo Restaurant evokes an enchanting ambience, dishes are organic and fresh and offers a very nice selection of wine. The quiet patio transforms on a Friday evening, with live music and a barbecue.
- Settimo Cielo is located on the 7th floor, serving breakfast. Much of the attention is on the magical panoramic view of Venice from the terrace.
- Canal Bar is aimed at those who want to have exclusivity and privacy from the bustling streets of Venice. It is a stylish outdoor space for enjoying refreshments and light snacks a la carte.
- B Bar Lounge is an interesting venue offering a relaxing atmosphere for sipping specially crafted cocktails and wines. Saturdays sees the B Bar Lounge change into a hip venue with DJs playing from 9pm.
- Fitness centre